Heroes of the Wade #6 – Violet and Azure
Mod for Skyrim Special Edition.
Violet and Azure – Dunmer and Altmer Followers
v1.1 – 21.6 MB
Or you can download them from NexusMods.
You can find these lovely Elf maidens at the Shrine of Azura.
Violet is a Dark Elf with the power of lighting, Azure is a High Elf with the power of ice and healing.
They are both potential followers, essential, and marriageable.
The .esp file can be flagged as light in your plugin list. The mod and contains the head morph, hair and eye textures. No skin attached, you can use the vanilla one (not recommended because ugly AF) or another skin and body of your choice. (I recommend Bijin skin for them to look like in my pictures). They equip vanilla weapons and College outfits (those in the pics are not included).
Credits and other useful mods:
- Bijin Skin (or any other skin texture of your choice).
- Brows (but you can just leave the vanilla ones, won’t change that much).
- KS hairdo’s (the hair textures and meshes are in the mod file so you don’t need to install this).
- Expressive facegen morphs (should not be needed since the .nif file is already in there).
- EFF – Extensible Follower Framework (if you want both of them to follow you at the same time, but there are other mods for multiple followers so you can choose the one that works best for you).
If you use Vortex mod manager go to your mod list and click on “install from file” on the top bar. Select the .zip file you downloaded and click ok. Should work fine. You can install or remove at any point of the game without issues (just remember to retrieve any gear/inventory stuff you gave them or they will disappear into nothingness).
Just unzip the file and copy the .esp and all the other folders as they are in the Data folder of your Skyrim game. (Should be something like: [wherever you have installed Steam] > steamapps > common > Skyrim Special Edition > Data).
Permission and Credits
You can do anything you please with this mod, you can edit, change it, use it in your own mods, and share it, just be sure to credit Allison Wade at allisonwadefantasy.com and all the other mod creators I listed above. I am not responsible for you breaking the mod or doing inappropriate things with it.
If you want to reupload to other sites, please contact me before doing so.
NOT for commercial use. You cannot sell or profit from this mod in any shape or form.
For any other question, problems, bugs, suggestions, you can comment or email me.