Heroes of the Wade #5 – Riverwood Huntresses
Mod for Skyrim Special Edition.
v1.0 – 10.3 MB
Version without war paint:
You can find these two huntresses hanging around in Riverwood, near Faendal’s house. They are here for training and hunting but will gladly follow you if you need some strong female warriors by your side.
Muriel is a Wood Elf and she’s pretty good with her bow, while Nissa is a fiery Redguard with a shiny and sharp scimitar (and a dual wielding perk). They are both essential and marriageable.
ESP file can be flagged as light in your plugin list. The mod contains the hair mesh and texture, and eye texture. No skin attached, you can use the vanilla one or another skin and body of your choice. (I recommend Bijin skin for them to look like in my pictures). They use vanilla weapons and armor (those in the pics are from Realistic Armors).
Credits and other useful mods:
- Bijin Skin (or any other skin texture of your choice).
- Brows (but you can just leave the vanilla ones, won’t change that much).
- KS hairdo’s (the hair textures and meshes are in the mod file so you don’t need to install this).
- Expressive facegen morphs (should not be needed since the .nif file is already in there).
- EFF – Extensible Follower Framework (if you want both of them to follow you at the same time, but there are other mods for multiple followers so you can choose the one that works best for you).
If you use Vortex mod manager go to your mod list and click on “install from file” on the top bar. Select the .zip file you downloaded and click ok. Should work fine. You can install or remove at any point of the game without issues (just remember to retrieve any gear/inventory stuff you gave them or they will disappear into nothingness).
Just unzip the file and copy the .esp and all the other folders as they are in the Data folder of your Skyrim game. (Should be something like: [wherever you have installed Steam] > steamapps > common > Skyrim Special Edition > Data).
Permission and Credits
You can do anything you please with this mod, you can edit, change it, use it in your own mods, and share it, just be sure to credit Allison Wade at allisonwadefantasy.com and all the other mod creators I listed above. I am not responsible for you breaking the mod or doing inappropriate things with it.
If you want to reupload to other sites, please contact me before doing so.
NOT for commercial use. You cannot sell or profit from this mod in any shape or form.
For any other question, problems, bugs, suggestions, you can comment or email me.